Autor Thema: And the winner is...Trump  (Gelesen 39725 mal)

Michael

• Held Mitglied
Re: And the winner is...Trump
« Antwort #60 am: 17. November 2016, 17:59:56 »
....ich seh schon, ich muss mir das ganze doch mal vor Ort genauer anschauen. ;)
...nach der Reise ist vor der Reise...

sh3t0r

• Sr. Mitglied
« Antwort #61 am: 17. November 2016, 18:21:28 »
Ich hab' gedacht, ich frage einfach mal auf Facebook, warum die Leute, die ich in den USA so kenne, Donald Trump gewählt haben.

Zitat von: sh3t0r
To whom it may concern: I'm curious. Why did you vote for Donald Trump?

Zitat von: Brandon
I don't have enough time to list all of the reasons, but here are a few: Trump wants to secure our borders, this was a very big issue to me. Hillary wants open borders. Trump wants to get our trade deals back in order, which will bring tons of jobs back. Trump doesn't believe in aborting babies when they are ready to be born. Trump won't be taking bribes from other countries. Trump will restore our relationship with Israel. Trump will put America first, Hillary won't. Trump will not place the race baiting games like Obama did. Trump will pick Supreme Court justices that will uphold our constitution, instead of destroying it. Trump won't pay off terrorists like Hillary did. Trump won't release the terrorists our soldiers died trying to capture. Trump will listen to our military leaders, unlike Obama and Hillary. Trump will attempt to hold the American individual responsible, rather than trying to purchase votes with our tax dollars. Trump will allow oil drilling here, where Obama and Hillary would not. Trump won't be spending BILLIONS of tax dollars on personal vacations. Trump will expose and weed out many corrupt politicians on both parties. Trump ran for president only because he was sick and tired of what was happening with our country, just like the rest of us. Trump is a very successful businessman, and our country needs a CEO that has a clue, we haven't had that in a very long time. Trump respects our service members and police officers, he won't encourage riots and hate crimes against our police. Trump will improve race relations, Obama and Hillary set our county back I would say 40-50 years as far as race relations, which is the opposite of what should've happened. Trump is a proud American, not an apologist. Trump speaks from the heart, sometimes inserts foot because he is speaking passionately, but I believe him, and that is a HUGE improvement. Trump believes in smaller government. Trump believes in less regulation which will make it better for companies, which will create jobs. Trump believes we are the greatest country in the world, he is proud of it, and he will act like it. Trump will control the borders, which will bring order back to our border towns, those schools, crime will fall. Trump will get our education system back on track. Trump believes in capitalism which is what made America so great in the first place. AND both corrupt parties opposed trump because they can't buy him off or control him, he will expose their corruption, hold all of hem accountable. It is our best chance in my lifetime to bring a little honesty to our political system. Those are just some of the reasons.

And a big one, he supports our second amendment!!!!!! Our right to bear arms!!!!! Hillary does NOT!

Zitat von: Angela
Christoph , everyone in U.S. has the right to vote, for the candidate of his/ her choice.
For me- I picked Trump- because- I don't trust Hillary. For me- she is as corrupt as they get- deal breaker.
I agree with Brandon on so many important issues & I pray President Elect Trump- will do the people proud.

Almost forgot, he's going to repeal the unconstitutional Obamacare care act. The new rate hike just kicked in, coverage is worse, and people are forced to pay more for health care now than their house.

Zitat von: Terra
AMEN to that!!! Worst thing that every happened to healthcare!! Yes you will hear the stories that so and so finally got health care and blah blah blah. Yes I agree some people got coverage but it is because people like me who work their butts off pay for it!! Our health care coverage is now more than our mortgage every month and the kicker is that I also have to pay for dental coverage for my children even though I am a dentist otherwise they won't sell me healthcare coverage by law - biggest BS ever!!! Guess what - Again I am paying for other, lazy people's coverage!! People have had enough!! I can tell you there was a huge celebration among the doctor community on Wednesday. Myself and a LOT of doctors I know bought lunch in celebration!! Trump is at least some hope where Clinton was nothing more than a path of destruction for our country and more handouts for the lazy!! You want something - work for it! Guess what - college isn't free and my half a million dollar debt is proof and I pay for it every month! I could go on and on and on! I am so sick of the people crying how now they are going to have to tell their kids what a terrible country we live in and blah, blah, blah. How about you teach them you work for what you get! How about we finally get a president that teaches all lives matter and doesn't bring ex-crack dealers to the white house and say how they are role models. There is by far more racism in this country now than 8 years ago. How about we start saying Merry Christmas again and bring back the values and morals that this country was founded on! I really don't honestly care who marries who but it doesn't have to be jammed down our throats - that doesn't make me a hateful person. I am a proud conservative that is not a racist or hateful or whatever else crap the cry babies have ranted about on Facebook all week! Sorry, just a hard working Christian with morals that believes babies shouldn't be killed at 36 weeks and if you want to come to our country you should do so legally and if you don't - sorry you don't have legal rights! LOVED seeing all the red on the map Tuesday to show that no it wasn't for Donald Trump - it was the fact that people have had enough - they want their country back, their morals back and they have had enough of the crazy liberal agenda pushing media and for once they spoke up and look how the other side has acted - shows a true difference in class! All the cry baby posts about how upset they all are, guess what...that is how we felt for the last 8 years but guess what there was no rioting (oh yeah, we were working!) and we didn't whine like that! True difference! I may be harsh, but enough is enough!! End of rant for now because I have to get back to work so I can pay for all the lazy people sitting at home waiting for their welfare checks :-) And for once - this crazy rant wasn't Aaron - I guess someone can only be pushed so far! If you need more examples I have lots - In the meantime I will sit back in hope that some great change will be happening in our country!

Ist jetzt nicht unbedingt repräsentativ, aber immerhin habe ich mal gefragt und auch Antworten bekommen.

Rainer

• Eumerika Team
  • Held Mitglied
    • Familie Halstenbach
« Antwort #62 am: 17. November 2016, 20:38:18 »
Gut dass ich diese Menschen nicht kenne - "Brandon" ist für mich total durchgeknallt. Was besseres fällt mir nicht ein, fürchterliches Zeug, was da in seinem Kopf herum schwappt. Aber was soll man machen, manche Menschen sind so schlicht strukturiert und die wollen ja auch leben.

Ich kann nur weiter meine Hoffnung hegen und pflegen (mit der ich ja auch hier relativ alleine dastehe), dass Trump als Präsident ein erheblich ruhigeres Niveau anstrebt als als Wahlkämpfer.

sh3t0r

• Sr. Mitglied
« Antwort #63 am: 17. November 2016, 21:06:50 »
Das ist es ja. Eigentlich sind das ganz normale Leute, mit denen man echt gut auskommt. Aber politisch sind sie irgendwie merkwürdig drauf.

Ilona

• Held Mitglied
  • Slot Canyon Addict
    • Amerika und wandern
« Antwort #64 am: 09. Februar 2017, 08:31:49 »
Nachdem die Niederländer schon so ein tolles Video veröffentlichten, zogen die Bayern nach :totlach::

Liebe Grüße

Ilona

"Man muss viel laufen. Da man, was man nicht mit dem Kleingeld von Schritten bezahlt hat, nicht gesehen hat" (Erich Kästner)

Andrea

• Held Mitglied
    • Anti walks...
« Antwort #65 am: 09. Februar 2017, 08:58:17 »
Ich finde die ostfriesische Version besser...
Liebe Grüße, Andrea

www.antiwalks.eumerika.de

Michael

• Held Mitglied
« Antwort #66 am: 09. Februar 2017, 09:19:30 »
Ich finde die ostfriesische Version besser...

Ich auch! Aber die saarländische Version ist noch schlechter geworden, als die aus Bayern. :o
...nach der Reise ist vor der Reise...

Rainer

• Eumerika Team
  • Held Mitglied
    • Familie Halstenbach
« Antwort #67 am: 09. Februar 2017, 12:13:45 »
Ich habe jetzt auf die Schnelle nur Bayern gesehen, finde ich eigentlich nicht schlecht. Es hat nur zwei große Probleme:

1) Donald Trump wird wohl nicht den Genuss kommen, diese Beiträge auch mal anzuschauen.

2) Selbst wenn, dann wird er garantiert nicht in den Genuss kommen, den teilweise schon boshaft sarkastischen Humor zu verstehen. Der wird überhaupt keine Zusammenhänge verstehen.

Tja, ich muss leider eingestehen, dass sich meine Hoffnung auf eine "gemäßigte" Regierung durch Trump als illusorisch herausstellt. Nach der eigentlich versöhnlichen Rede direkt am Morgen nach der Wahl kommt jetzt gar nichts mehr, bzw. jetzt regiert der totale Schwachsinn. Wenn die ganzen Freihandelsabkommen den Bach herunter gehen und auf amerikanische Waren auch Strafzölle verhängt werden und wenn China sich andere Geschäftspartner sucht, dann wird sich Trump und insbesondere seine Fans noch wundern, wie sich die Arbeitslosenzahlen entwickeln. Aber diese Entwicklung dann aufzuhalten, das wird ungleich schwerer als sie einzuleiten. Die Staatsverschuldung wird davon galoppieren.

Ilona

• Held Mitglied
  • Slot Canyon Addict
    • Amerika und wandern
« Antwort #68 am: 09. Februar 2017, 14:44:00 »
Tja, ich muss leider eingestehen, dass sich meine Hoffnung auf eine "gemäßigte" Regierung durch Trump als illusorisch herausstellt. Nach der eigentlich versöhnlichen Rede direkt am Morgen nach der Wahl kommt jetzt gar nichts mehr, bzw. jetzt regiert der totale Schwachsinn.

Ich hatte anfangs auch noch etwas Hoffnung, doch mittlerweile ist das ganze Kasperltheater von ihm nur noch peinlich.
Liebe Grüße

Ilona

"Man muss viel laufen. Da man, was man nicht mit dem Kleingeld von Schritten bezahlt hat, nicht gesehen hat" (Erich Kästner)

Paula

• Held Mitglied
« Antwort #69 am: 09. Februar 2017, 19:30:33 »
Ehrlich gesagt traue ich dem Verrückten sogar zu einen Krieg mit China anzufangen. Ich hoffe dass es wenigstens bis Herbst friedlich bleibt. Ich hoffe ich muss es nicht bereuen für August einen USA Urlaub gebucht zu haben...
Viele Grüße Paula

Andrea

• Held Mitglied
    • Anti walks...
« Antwort #70 am: 09. Februar 2017, 19:33:36 »
Ach, trage einfach Kleidung und Schmuck von Ivanka... Das findet der President sicher "GREAT"  ;)

http://www.spiegel.de/video/ivanka-trump-nordstrom-nimmt-mode-aus-dem-sortiment-video-1741532.html
Liebe Grüße, Andrea

Ilona

• Held Mitglied
  • Slot Canyon Addict
    • Amerika und wandern
« Antwort #71 am: 10. Februar 2017, 14:21:26 »
Also eins muss man neidlos anerkennen:

Ohne Donald hätten wir die tollen Videos nicht  :floet:  :toothy9:.

Liebe Grüße

Ilona

Horst

• Eumerika Team
  • Held Mitglied
« Antwort #72 am: 28. Februar 2017, 17:38:30 »

Ich bin mit dem, was Du sagst, nicht einverstanden, aber ich werde bis zum Tod Dein Recht verteidigen, es zu sagen. Voltaire.

Andrea

• Held Mitglied
    • Anti walks...
« Antwort #73 am: 28. Februar 2017, 23:02:31 »
Jetzt musste ich doch tatsächlich erst mal nachschauen, was es mit Bowling Green auf sich hat. Von dem Vorfall ;)  und dem daraus resultierenden echten Vorfall hatte ich nichts mitbekommen. Aber scheinbar gibt es in der Regierung Trump so einige, die auf einem anderen Stern leben oder leben sollten... Au weia  :o
Liebe Grüße, Andrea

Ilona

• Held Mitglied
  • Slot Canyon Addict
    • Amerika und wandern
« Antwort #74 am: 01. März 2017, 15:13:16 »
Aber scheinbar gibt es in der Regierung Trump so einige, die auf einem anderen Stern leben oder leben sollten... Au weia  :o

Gar nicht so abwegig, denn schließlich will er doch so schnell wie möglich auf den Mond :totlach:.

Ich hoffe, nur mit einem One-Way-Ticket :cool2:.
Liebe Grüße

Ilona